The home security camera market has risen significantly over the past few years. As of this publication, Amazon now retails more than 300 brands of home security cameras of various types, and finding the best and the most ideal brand for your home from all these brands can be quite daunting.
The world’s leading tech companies including Alphabet joined the market with some acquisitions and there has been increasing competition among players to capture the $2.19 Billion market.
The smart home security camera market which stood at $1.6 Billion in 2018 is set to more than triple its value by 2028.
But what is a home security camera?
A home security camera is a device that you mount in a single or in several locations in your home to help you monitor and keep an eye on your property, children, pets, or business from a remote location using your phone or computer.
The birth of the modern video home security systems dates back to 1969 when Marie Van Brittan Brown received a patent on her system which consisted of four peepholes and a camera. The aim was to provide law enforcement with a way to more quickly respond to criminal activity.
This system worked by the user peering into the peepholes to see who was outside and then flipping a switch that turned on the camera so that they could get a better look at the person. If the person appeared to be suspicious, the homeowner could then call the police.
Nowadays, home security cameras have come a long way. Technological advancements have resulted in the development of high-definition cameras that can record clear video footage even in low light conditions. Some home security cameras also come equipped with night vision, two-way audio, motion detection, and cloud storage.
Types of Home Security Cameras
There are different types of home security cameras available in the market today:
1. Wireless Security Cameras: These are the most popular type of home security cameras. They are easy to install and can be placed just about anywhere in your home. Wireless security cameras run on batteries or can be connected to a power outlet.
2. Wired Security Cameras: As the name suggests, wired security cameras are connected to your home’s electrical system. These cameras are generally more expensive than their wireless counterparts but offer some advantages. For instance, wired security cameras are not susceptible to signal interference and can provide clearer video footage.
3. Bullet Security Cameras: These are small and discreet cameras that can be mounted on a wall or ceiling. Bullet security cameras usually have a wide-angle lens to capture a large area.
4. Dome Security Cameras: Dome security cameras are named for their shape and can be mounted on a ceiling or wall. These cameras are often used in commercial settings such as shops and restaurants because they offer a wide field of view and can deter potential criminals.
5. IP Cameras: IP, or internet protocol, cameras are used to send and receive data over a network. These cameras are often used in commercial settings such as office buildings and warehouses.
6.USB Cameras: USB cameras are connected to a computer using a USB cable. These cameras are typically used for security purposes in businesses and homes.
7. Battery-Powered Security Cameras: As the name suggests, these cameras run on batteries. Battery-powered security cameras are often wireless and can be placed just about anywhere in your home.
8. Solar-powered security cameras: These types of cameras rely on solar energy to power them. Solar-powered security cameras are usually wireless and can be placed just about anywhere in your home.
9. Smart security cameras: These are the newest type of home security cameras on the market. Smart security cameras are internet-connected and can be controlled using a mobile app or using the smart home ecosystem such as Google Home, Apple Homekit or Alexa Home. These cameras often come equipped with two-way audio, motion detection, and night vision.
10. Non-wifi home security cameras: These types of cameras do not require a wifi connection. Non-wifi home security cameras are often hardwired and can be used in conjunction with a DVR or NVR.
Benefits of Home Security Cameras:
There are many benefits to having a home security camera:
1. They can deter criminals by letting the would-be-criminals that they are being watched and would be caught.
2. They can provide footage that can be used to identify the criminal.
3. Home security cameras can provide peace of mind by letting you check in on your home when you are away.
4. Home security cameras can be used to monitor children or elderly parents.
5. Some home security cameras come equipped with two-way audio which can be used to scare off intruders or to talk to someone at your door.
6. Home security cameras can be used to monitor pets.
7. Home security cameras can provide evidence in the event of a break-in or vandalism.
8. Some home security cameras come with additional features such as motion detection, night vision, and facial recognition.
9. Home security cameras can be used to monitor for fires.
10. Home security cameras can be used to monitor for carbon monoxide leaks.
Drawbacks of Home Security Cameras
There are also some drawbacks to having a home security camera:
1. They can be expensive.
2. They require a power source and some can be quite difficult to install.
3. They can be a target for criminals who may vandalize or destroy them.
4. The footage from home security cameras can be confusing and hard to interpret.
5. Home security cameras can invade your privacy.
6. They can give a false sense of security.
7. Some home security cameras do not record audio.
8. The footage from home security cameras may not be admissible in court.
9. Home security cameras can be hacked and the footage used to blackmail or threaten you.
10. Home security cameras can be triggered by false alarms such as leaves, bugs, or shadows.
How to Use Home Security Cameras
To effectively use a home security camera system, you’ll have to purchase your preferred brand which meets your requirements. A typical security camera system comes with a camera, wiring cables, and instruction manuals on how to configure the camera to relay videos, images, and audio to your phone or to a dedicated monitor screen. Some units of home security cameras come with a base station that is used to store footage, while others save footage on the cloud or an SD card.
How much does a home security system installation cost?
The average cost for a home security system installation is between $200 and $2,000. However, the price will vary depending on the type of system you choose, the number of cameras you install, and whether you decide to have the system professionally installed or do it yourself.
Some systems also come with a subscription fee which you must pay to playback any recorded footage and this could cost you up to $100 per month.
Factors to Consider When Choosing the Best Home Security Camera
When choosing a home security camera, there are several factors you need to consider:
1. Type of security camera you need: Depending on your needs, pick different from the list above and make sure your choice meets your needs. If you need a home security camera to deter criminals, then you’ll need a visible camera. If you need one to monitor your children or elderly parents, then you’ll need one with two-way audio.
2. How many cameras do you need: The number of cameras you’ll need will depend on the size of your home and how much coverage you’re looking for. Go for a multi-camera system if you live in a large house.
3. Installation: If you’re not comfortable with doing electrical work, then you’ll want to choose a system that is easy to install. Some systems can be installed by simply attaching them to a door or window, while others require more complex wiring.
4. Power source: Home security cameras need a power source in order to work. Some are battery-operated, while others must be plugged into an outlet. Consider where you’ll be placing your cameras and how easy it will be to access a power source. If you go for a battery-powered system, consider how long the battery will last and how often you’ll need to recharge it.
5. Storage: Most home security cameras come with some kind of storage, whether it be on a cloud service or an SD card. Some cameras also come with a base station that stores footage. Consider how much footage you’ll need to store and for how long.
6. Compatibility: Make sure that the home security camera you choose is compatible with your phone or tablet. Many cameras use an app to view footage, so you’ll want to make sure that the app is available on your device.
7. Field of view: The larger the field of view, the more area the camera will be able to see. This is important if you want to be able to see more than just a few feet in front of the camera.
8. Night vision: If you want to be able to see the footage at night, then you’ll need a camera with night vision. Some cameras come with infrared LEDs that allow the camera to see in low-light conditions.
9. Motion detection: Motion detection is a feature that allows the camera to start recording when it detects movement. This is useful if you want to be alerted when someone enters your home.
10. Audio: Some home security cameras come with two-way audio, which allows you to listen to and talk to the person in front of the camera. This is useful if you want to be able to communicate with someone at your door without opening it.
What are the best home security cameras?
After deep research, comparison, and using first-hand testing data of various home security cameras, the best brands are the outdoor and indoor brands by Nest. Nest is now named Google Nest following its acquisition by Google.
There are several reasons why these brands made our top pick. To start, both the outdoor and indoor models come in a sleek and stylish design, which will look good in any home. They’re also very easy to install, which is important if you don’t want to hire a professional.
Nest cameras are also considered top-notch in terms of their smart features that do not require a subscription. Without paying a monthly fee, you still get notified of person, animal, and vehicle detections and about 3 hours of rolling footage.
Nest security cameras go for $180 to $600, depending on the number of cameras you want on your system. If you want to spend less, go for Wyze Cam v3 which goes for less than $40 but still gives you great color images, color night vision, and is weather resistant. In addition, you get free cloud storage or can store your footage on a local SD card.
For 4K resolution and remote pan, tilt, and zoom features, go for Arlo Ultra 2. You get excellent night vision, color images, and HDR support. The Arlo Ultra 2 goes for $300.
Comparison table of our picks:
|Name & Image||Best for||Features||Check Price|
|Google Nest Cam Outdoor or Indoor, Battery||Best Overall Home Security System||-Easy Installation|
-Rechargeable and long-life battery
-60-day cloud storage clear videos
|Arlo Ultra 2||Best Field View||-180° Field of View|
-4K HDR Video
-Color Night Vision
-Compatible with Smart DevicesIndoor and Outdoor Efficient
|Floodlight Cam Wired Pro||Best Outdoor Camera||Aerial View3D Motion DetectionColor Night VisionRemotely-Controlled SirensLED floodlightsWeather-resistantDiagonal and Vertical ViewRemote Control60-days events storage||Check Price|
|Blink outdoor ||Best Battery Life||2-years battery lifeMotion detectionInfra-red night visionLocal and cloud storageWeather-resistant110° field view||Check price|
|Wyze Cam V3||Best Affordable||Color Night Vision1080p HD CameraSound DetectionMotion DetectionIndoor/Outdoor Use2-Way AudioLarge Local and Cloud Storage||Check Price|
|Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight||Best Battery-Powered with Floodlight||Wireless2K HDRColor Night Vision2-way Audio160 degrees field of viewRechargeable batteriesFloodlightsSirenZoom-in Feature||Check Price|
Reviews of the best security cameras for home
1. Google Nest Cam Outdoor or Indoor – Battery
As discussed above, we underscore that the Google Nest Cam Outdoor or Indoor Battery is the best home security system.
The Google Nest Cam Battery has all features that determine the best home security cameras.
The Nest Cam Battery comes with an easy installation, uses a battery for convenient setup, has night vision, has audio, motor detection, and video storage of up to 60 days.
The Nest Cam provides you with two easy modes of installation; magnetic mounting or mounting it with the included wall plate, screws, and anchors.
This Google Inc. video here shows you how to set up and install the Google Nest Cam Battery.
The Nest Cam’s advanced motion detection also stamps the security as one of the best home security systems. The camera’s motion detection technology differentiates between a person, an animal, and a vehicle, allowing you to set your preferred alerts.
Secondly, the Nest Cam has a battery that lasts upto 7 months. According to the Google team, a busy Nest Cam has battery life of about 1.5 months of 20-25 recorded daily events, a typical Nest Cam has a battery life of 3 months with 9-12 daily recorded events, and a quiet Nest Cam has 7 months battery life with 2-4 daily recorded events.
Nest Cam is not only efficient during the day, but also at night because of its strong night vision. The camera’s 1080p HD video, a 130° diagonal field of view, and 6X digital zooms enhance the clarity of the Nest Cam’s night vision.
Additionally, Nest Cam offers you sufficient storage to keep up to 60-days of your recorded events. The Nest Cam provides you with free 3-hour clip storage, 30 days storage with the Nest Aware subscription, and 60-days storage when you buy the Nest Aware Plus subscription.
Besides, you still have access to clips of up to 1 hour when WIFI is down or there is a power outage.
Thanks to Nest Cam’s compatibility with smart displays, smart TVs, and Amazon Alexa-enabled tablets, you can stream live videos of your home wherever you are.
Finally, the Nest Cam stays true to the basic use of home security systems’ it allows you to report security risks and breaches immediately through its in-built speaker and mic and calling your local emergency service from the Google Home app.
This Security.com video here provides an in-depth review of the Google Nest Cam, an Outdoor or Indoor-Battery home security system.
- The Nest Cam is easy to install because of its magnetic mount
- You can set the Nest Cam anywhere in your home because it is battery-powered- you do not need to set it near a power outlet.
- The security system is efficient both day and night because of its night vision technology.
- The Nest Cam has built in motion intelligence that differentiates between a person, an animal, and a vehicle, sending you free alerts through the Google Home app.
- The Nest Cam is compatible with smart displays, smart TVS, and tablets with Amazon Alexa, allowing you to check in your home security from anywhere, 24/7.
- The security system allows you to report security threats immediately by talking and listening with the in-built speaker and mic on the camera or calling your local emergency service from the Google Home app if you have the Nest Aware Subscription.
- The Nest Cam is incompatible with the Nest app and the Nest site, requiring you to have the Google Home app and a free Google Account.
- You have to buy the Nest Aware subscription separately to access upto 60 days of video history.
- The Nest Cam is not water-resistant. Requiring you to buy a waterproof power cable if you prefer wire installation.
- It is costly compared to other similar home security systems.
2.Wyze Cam v3 1080p HD Indoor/Outdoor + Cam Plus
The Wyze Cam V3 is a 1080p HD Indoor/Outdoor wired security system with colored night vision, motion and sound detection, two-way audio, compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, and IFTTT, two-way audio, and 24-7 continuous recording, making it one of the best home security systems.
First, anyone can install the Wyze Cam v3 +Cam Plus because it is easy to set up. You just plug it in, power it up, and complete the setup from the Wyze app.
The Cam Plus is a high-ranking home security system because you can use it indoors and outdoors. Its IP65 rating indicates that it is an all-weather home camera that works well even in rain.
The Cam Plus’ color night vision underscores its utility as an outdoor security system. The camera has an all-new Starlight Sensor that sees and records events in environments 25𝗑 darker than traditional cameras and an f/1.6 aperture that captures 2x more light.
Finally, the Cam Plus’ compatibility with Alexa, The Google Assistant, and IFTTT with Wyze Cam Plus A.1. ensure that you can check the security of your home away from home and control its settings. For instance, you use Alexa to check any part of your home, a much welcome relief for homeowners who travel often.
The Wyze 32GB SD Card
Besides, Cam Plus offers unlimited storage for all your home-recorded events with the Cam Plus subscription on top of the SD card storage.
- It is super affordable
- It is suitable for both indoors and outdoors
- Cam Plus’s motion detection technology identifies persons, animals, and packages.
- It records unlimited full motion when detected, capturing a whole event.
- It is phone compatible, Android 5.0+ and IOS 9.0+, allowing you to check your home security when away.
- The Cam Plus has a very clear color night vision because its Starlight Sensor records in full, vivid color.
- Its has unlimited storage with Cam Plus subscription
- You may require professional installation in high areas because it is wired.
- The Wyze Outdoor Power Adapter is sold separately.
- You have to have an active Cam Plus subscription to enjoy unlimited storage.
3. Arlo Ultra 2
Arlo Ultra 2 by Arlo is a wireless, 4k video with an HDR security camera that also has an ultra-wide field of view.
The best home security system is wireless for easy installation. The Arlo Ultra 2 has mounts for convenient installation, and you only need to adjust the camera to cover your preferred angles.
Arlo Ultra 2 also has a 4K camera with HDR that provides you with picture-perfect detail and color because of the zoom-in features that increases the picture clarity.
Besides, the security camera system has an ultra-wide field of view of 180 degrees. The large field of view ensures that you do not miss any occurrence at your home.
Arlo Ultra 2 is suitable both indoors and outdoors, has an easy wireless installation, color night vision, motion detection, noise cancellation two-way audio, and compatibility with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant makes it one of the best home security systems in the market today.
The security camera’s night vision and motion detection allows you to manage your home security even in total darkness.
Arlo Ultra 2’s compatibility with your favorite smart devices increases the reliance of the system in home security because you receive alerts and manage your home safety instantly, from wherever you are.
Finally, Arlo Ultra 2 is among the best home security systems because its two-way audio allows you to listen and speak to guests, even the trespassers, and its automatic inbuilt siren allows you to scare off unwanted guests.
- It is easy to install without the need for professionals
- It provides a wide field of view (180 degrees)
- It is all-weather resistant
- Has a color night vision for enhanced clarity
- You can access recorded events remotely using the Arlo Secure plan.
- Has both local storage and cloud storage
- It is more expensive than most similar home security cameras
- The security system requires you to keep renewing your Arlo Smart hub subscription to access the recorded footage remotely, advanced object detection, and cloud activities.
- The Arlo Secure only stores 30-day cloud recording
- The MicroSD for storage is sold separately.
4. Blink Outdoor
Blink outdoor by Blink for Home is one of the company’s best home security systems because of its reliability and convenient event recording.
Blink outdoor is wireless, weather resistant, has an HD security camera, two-year battery life, motion detection, infrared night vision, local and cloud storage, and is compatible with smart devices.
The security camera has a frame of up to 30 fps, a photo resolution of 640 X 640 nHD, and a video resolution of 1080p. The camera has a field view of 110°.
Blink outdoor is easy to install because it is wireless, meaning that you can install it yourself and do away with installation costs when you engage professionals.
3 Easy Steps of Installation (Photo Credit: Amazon)
Blink outdoor is also one of the best home security cameras because of its 2-year battery that provides you with prolonged and sufficient surveillance of your property without the constant change of batteries.
Moreso, blink outdoor keeps your event recordings both locally and in the cloud, ensuring that you do not miss any events at your home. The security camera allows you to save events locally to the Blink Sync Module 2 using a USB flash drive and save your clips in the cloud storage.
Local storage allows you to save motion clips and photos from a maximum of 10 Blink cameras as long as you have connected them to Blink Sync Module 2. You can then view the events from the Blink App on your computer by plugging the USB flash drive.
Its all-weather feature underscores the camera’s efficacy through all seasons, whereas its infra-red HD night vision and the HD camera makes the blink outdoor camera stand out as a sufficient night-time security system because it captures clear events.
Finally, blink outdoor has a two-way audio function and is compatible with Alexa-enabled devices, helping you control your home’s security remotely. The Blink app allows you to see, hear, and speak with visitors wherever you are.
Blink indoor is compatible with iOS 12.5, Android 6.0, and Fire OS 7.
- It is easy to install
- It offers both local and cloud storage
- It is an-all weather camera
- It has long battery life
- It has motion detection to allow you to get personalized alerts.
- Its two-way audio feature allows you to control your visitors in real-time.
- Its infrared vision enhances nighttime protection
- It is compatible with your devices helping you to monitor the security of your home remotely.
- It is both indoor and outdoor
- You have to buy the USB flash drive for local storage separately.
- You need to maintain a Blink Subscription Plan to have cloud storage.
- The batteries are non-rechargeable.
5. Ring Floodlight camera
Floodlight Cam Wired Pro is a 1080P HD security camera that has motion-activated LED floodlights, 3D Motion Detection, Two-Way Talk and Audio+, built-in security siren, Bird’s Eye View, cloud storage, wifi-enabled, and smart devices compatible.
Floodlight Cam Wired Pro has revolutionized outdoor security because of its compatibility with smart devices that allows you to control its two-way audio, lights, and siren remotely.
The all-weather, 140° horizontal, 80° vertical, outdoor camera allows you to monitor events at your home as they happen, send alerts on your smart devices when there is a trigger on the Ring’s built-in motion sensors, two-way audio, and activate siren from your phone with the Live View feature.
The camera’s 3000° Kelvin with 2000° Lumen floodlights, and the 1080p HD with HDR video with color night vision especially make the Ring Floodlight Cam Wired Pro one of the best outdoor home security camera systems.
- Its built-in 110dB security siren increases the camera’s security efficiency by deterring threats.
- The camera’s Bird’s Eye View enables you to monitor your property from above in the Ring app.
- The camera’s compatibility with Alexa allows you to monitor your home from anywhere.
- The camera’s 3D Motion Detection helps you get real-time alerts on your Ring app.
- The 1080p security camera takes clear clips
- Its colored night vision and LED floodlights enhance nighttime picture clarity.
- It is wifi-enabled
- Effective for outdoor manning because of its floodlight.
- A monthly Ring Protect Plan is required to store your home events for 60 days.
- You may have to seek professional security camera installation services.
6. Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera
Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight is undoubtedly one of the best home security systems. The Pro 3 Floodlight offers wireless security, 2K video and HDR, color night vision, 2 way audio, and a large field of view of 160 degrees.
The wireless feature of the Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight makes it super easy for you to install the camera because you only need to mount the camera. The rechargeable batteries of the camera, either with electricity, the solar panel, or the magnetic charging cable facilitates Arlo Pro 3 Floodlights’ easy setup that supports continuous, all-day power.
This video here by Arlo Smart Home shows you how to set up your Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight security system.
Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Charging Solar Panel
The Arlo Pro 3 2K HDR camera, 160 degrees view, zoom-in functions, floodlight, and color night vision provide you with clear details of events at your property, whether day or night.
The 2k HDR camera and the ultra-large field of view capture a wide area of your property and allows you to zoom in to get even clearer pictures of the happenings in your home property.
The bright LED-powered floodlight of 2000 Lumens of brightness or 3000 Lumens when using the outdoor magnetic charging cable and the color night vision, on the other hand, offers you picture-perfect images at night.
Besides, Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight has two-way audio and a siren that allows you to communicate to visitors without letting them in and scaring off thugs respectively.
Additionally, Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight connects to WIFI directly and is compatible with Alexa.
- It is easy to install
- It has an ultra-large field of view
- It has clear night vision
- It is reliable throughout the year because it is all-weather.
- You can watch live events of your home on your phone even when away with the Arlo Secure Subscription.
- It has a 30-days storage with the Arlo Secure subscription.
- You will need an active Arlo Secure subscription to access features such as differentiated person, package, vehicle, and pet object detection, reduce unwanted notifications with Activity Zones, and cloud storage of upto 30 days.
- The Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight is pricey.
- You can only use Arlo Approved batteries.
7. Arlo Pro 3
Arlo makes some of the best home security systems, and Arlo Pro 3 Spotlight camera is no different.
Arlo Pro 3 is easy to install, uses 2K video and HDR, has two-way audio, color night vision, in-built sirens, local storage, an ultra large field of view, and is compatible with your smart devices.
This Arlo Smart Home video here explains how to set up your Arlo Pro 3
The two-way audio allows you to determine which guests you can allow into your property and those that you should deter. In case of a security-risk visitor, sound the alarm siren to scare them away.
The add-on camera is especially a reliable home security camera for you who wants to stay updated about your home security even when away because its compatibility with Apple HomeKit, Alexa, Ok Google, SmartThings, and IFTTT sends you time alerts.
- It has a long battery life of 6 months
- It has a large field of view of 160° with auto image correction.
- Its 2K HDR camera takes clearer pictures that you can also zoom in.
- It has clear night vision
- It is easy to install
- It is compatible with your smart devices, allowing you to access your home events from anywhere you are.
- Arlo Pro 3 is all-weather effective
- Its two-way audio allows you to communicate with guests before allowing them in your property.
- It has a powerful AI-object detection that differentiates between a package, human, and others.
- You can enjoy cloud recording, advanced object detection, cloud activity zones, rich notifications, and other functions without the Arlo Smart subscription.
- You incur extra costs for buying USB for the local storage option.
- You also have to buy the Arlo SmartHub or Base Station separately to use the camera.
- It has a small cloud storage of 30 days only.
8. Nest Cam (Indoor, Wired)
Google Nest Cam (Wired) is one of the best home security systems because its functions are sufficient for indoor security and at the lowest cost of all Nest Cams.
The Nest Cam’s easy installation, AES 128-bit video encryption storage, clarity, compatibility with your smart devices, night vision, differentiated motion detection, wide field of view, and 2-way audio technology highlight its efficiency as a home security system.
To install your Nest Cam (indoor, wired), just plug in and set up in a few, fast steps. The camera also allows you to set it either on a wall or table because of its adjustable stand.
This video here by Made by Google shows you how to install your Indoor Nest Cam (wired).
Nest Cam provides you with clear pictures, either day or night, because of its 1080p HDR camera that also has night vision.
Besides, the Nest Cam’s wide diagonal field view of 135° allows you to keep watch of all your home areas with ease.
Nest Cam (indoor, wired) has upto 3 hours of local storage. However, the Nest Cam provides you upto 60 days of cloud storage when you subscribe to Nest Ware.
Finally, Nest Cam’s compatibility with smart devices using your free Google Home app allows you to watch live the events in your property even when away from home.
- It is the cheapest Nest Cam available
- The camera secures your home videos with its AES 128-bit video encryption
- It has motion detection
- It has a clear night vision
- It is compatible with your smart devices using your Google Home app.
- It is built for any home because it is available in 4 colors
- It stores up to one hour of footage when your WI-FI goes down
- It has one hour of local storage.
- It has limited use because it is not all weather
- It has no battery backup
- It has limited compatibility with smart devices because it is only compatible with Google Home.
- You may need professional installation because it is wired.
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
- More info
Hi there! I am Ashley Davis, a mom of three kids and the editor here at Motherhoodhq.com. I have been a parent since 2011 and have been doing full-time consulting as a baby sleep expert since 2019. When I am not researching or testing the next baby gear hitting the market, you’ll find me teaching my toddlers a trick or two – especially over the last few months with the lockdown. I hope you’ll find my guides and reviews helpful as you make your next purchase decision. If you have any questions, you can reach me at email@example.com.