Many parents today are looking for the best way to keep their kids entertained. Some people might say that it’s a lot of work, but if you have the right tools it can be a breeze. One such tool is a quad stroller. You see, with one purchase you get four products: an infant car seat carrier, a lightweight stroller frame, and two child seats – all conveniently packed into one product!
This means that you will always have something to entertain your kids no matter where they are! It also helps them build social skills by interacting with other children in public places. If this sounds like the perfect solution for your family then read on as we review some of our favorite options now available on Amazon Prime.
What is a quad stroller?
A quad stroller is a great option for parents who have several children to tend to at once. Essentially, it’s a combination of three products: an infant car seat carrier, a lightweight stroller frame, and two child seats. All you need to do is buy one product and get 4 products in return! This works great for parents who want something for long walks and family travel.
No more waiting in line at the grocery store or walking to school just to keep your kids entertained! With a quad stroller, you get all of these things in one convenient product that is very easy on the wallet.
How to pick the best quad strollers, features to consider:
Comparison Table of Our Top Picks
|Gaggle Jamboree 6-Seat Folding Multi-Child Tandem Stroller with UV Protection Canopies, Navy/Gray||Prime||Buy Now|
|Foundations Quad Sport 4-Passenger Folding Stroller with Canopy, 5-Point Harness, Foot-Brake (Lime)||Prime||Buy Now|
|WONDERFOLD X4 Multi-Function Pull & Push 4 Passenger Quad Stroller Wagon with Removable Canopy, 5-Point Harness, and Reflective Safety Strip (Black, 4 Seats)||Prime||Buy Now|
|Angeles Infant Toddler SureStop Folding Commercial Bye-Bye Stroller (4-Passenger), Blue (AFB6600)||PrimeEligible||Buy Now|
Reviews of the Best 4-kids’ Strollers 2022
1. Foundations Quad Lx 4-Passenger Stroller
The Quad LX 4-Passenger Stroller from Foundations is our overall best quad stroller in this 2022 list. It truly is the best among the few brands that you can find in the market today. This multi-child stroller has been designed to accommodate kids up to 50 pounds per seat. Specifically made for the age of fewer than 36 months, this makes it a good quad stroller for newborns. It is made with fabric that is easy to wash.
This quad stroller features a large seating area that your little ones can ride comfortably as they grow to outgrow the stroller. We also loved the extra headroom that makes it possible for your kiddo to ride even when they get taller. To ensure your kids ride safely and comfortably, each seat in the quad LX comes with an adjustable 5-point harness. There is also an extra-large canopy to protect them from harsh UV rays during a sunny ride. You will also love the large wheels that provide optimal maneuverability.
The Foundations quad stroller is made from a very durable steel frame with dual-walled tubing to improve robustness. It has two braking systems. When you separate yourself from the stroller, its primary SafeBrake system engages automatically to prevent motion. Its secondary brake system is the one you engage manually, for instance when parking. The LX quad stroller’s exclusive ComfortPush handle unlocks the brakes with forward motion offering you a smooth ride. And did we tell you about the large storage basket for keeping your baby’s essentials?
2. Gaggle Jamboree 6-Seat Folding Multi-Child Tandem Stroller
The Jamboree multi-child tandem stroller from Gaggle is our second-best quad stroller for kids out there. It features a unique but large design that allows it to accommodate up to 6 kids at the same time. Each of the 6 seats has an independent recline feature that lets your kiddo seat and ride comfortably. Your children’s safety is Gaggle’s priority as it has included a 5-point harness restraint system in each seat. It has been highly rated by parents for sturdiness.
Recommended for kids aged 6 months and above, this stroller offers a weight limit of 50 lbs. for each seat. This means that your children will ride in this stroller until they outgrow it which makes the $1,000 price tag a worthy investment. We liked the 3 collapsible canopies above every two seats that block UV rays. The Jamboree tandem stroller has a front armbar that your kids can hold on to during that ride in the amusement park or zoo. This armbar detaches easily so you can load your kids conveniently and locks into place once they sit to prevent kids from removing it.
- 6-seat tandem stroller comfortably accommodates 6 children in separate reclining seats making it great for trips to the playground during daycare or to the park, zoo, amusement parks, and other outdoor activities. Storage bucket under back seat for quick snacks, blankets and other infant necessities during excursions
- Each seat has a 5-point safety harness restraint system and a foot operated parking brake on the back for when stroller needs to stay in place
- The three UV blocking canopies protect children while they ride in the stroller. Canopies collapse when not needed
- Front arm bar conveniently detaches to easily load children into front seats. Once seated, it locks in place so children cannot remove it on their own
- Folds for storage or transportation in large vehicle. Also, fits through most doorways to take in and out of the classroom. Weight limit: 50 lbs per child; Unfolded dimensions: 71.5L x 33W x 41H; Folded dimensions: 65L x 33W x 32H; Ages: 6+ mon
As you ride, you can carry snacks for your kids or their essentials on the storage basket under the back seat. During your trip back home, the strollers fold well but only fits in trunks of large vehicles. The unique design allows this Gaggle stroller to fit in most doorways.
3. Foundations Quad Sport 4-Passenger Folding Stroller with Canopy
The Foundations stroller brand is one of the go-to quad strollers for most parents in Canada. Its Quad Sport is specifically designed for kids that are less than 6 months old and comes in three striking colors. Each child seat comes with a weight limit of 40 lbs. and is currently priced under $600 on Amazon.
This multi-child stroller has an independent reclining system in the four seats that ensure your kiddo rides comfortably. Even better, each child is kept safe with a 5-point harness restraint system regardless of the terrain. There is a single canopy that extends well to protect your little angels from direct sunrays and can be folded when not in use. And did we tell you about the big wheels that parents say move effortlessly even through the grass?
- MULTI-CHILD STROLLER: 4-seat stroller comfortably accommodates 4 children in separate reclining seats making it great for trips to the playground during daycare or to the park, zoo, amusement parks, and other outdoor activities. Storage bucket under back seat for quick snacks, blankets and other infant necessities during excursions
- TODDLER SAFETY: Each seat has a 5-point safety harness restraint system and on the back is a foot operated brake for rear wheels when stroller needs to stay in place
- SUN PROTECTION: The oversized UV blocking canopy protects children while they ride in the stroller. Canopy folds to collapse when not needed
- EASY LOADING: Front arm bar conveniently detaches to easily load children into front seats. Once seated, it locks in place so children cannot remove it on their own
- FOLDS FOR TRAVEL: Folds for storage or transportation in larger vehicle. Also, fits through most doorways to take in and out of the classroom. Weight limit: 40 lbs per child; Unfolded dimensions: 53L x 39.5W x 46.5H; Folded dimensions: 41L x 32.5W x
Unlike the Gaggle quad stroller above that has manual and auto brakes, the Quad Sport has a foot-operated brake system. It locks the rear wheels when the stroller is not in motion. The front armbar on the stroller lets kids in the front seat hold on as they enjoy the environment. It is easily removable to let load and remove kids. When your children get hungry, you can easily access their snacks from the storage basket under the back seat.
4. WONDERFOLD X4 Multi-Function Pull & Push 4 Passenger Quad Stroller Wagon with Removable Canopy
If you are looking for a cheap quad stroller, this stroller wagon is priced lower than all the other quadruplet strollers on our list. The X4 Multi-Function quad stroller from WONDERFOLD is a great buy that allows your kids to ride facing each other. With a current price tag of under $500 on Amazon, it comes in 4 beautiful colors. It is cheap because all the other quad strollers on the list are above the 500 dollars price tag.
This quad stroller wagon comes with two types of handles for a better riding experience. You can use the telescopic pull handle that features a spring bounce design for convenience. On the other hand, you can use the adjustable push handle that is customizable based on your height. We like the latter handle design as it allows you to watch over your kids during the ride. This quad stroller wagon comes with a one-step foot brake plus a reflective strip that increases visibility for optimal riding safety even in low-light places.
- PERFECT CARRIER FOR KIDS – Baby bags. Booster seats. Strollers. Sometimes, taking our little ones on the go with us is nearly impossible! Babies and toddlers alike love strolling around in the WONDERFOLD X4 Wagon, secured in a 5-point harness and covered by a canopy. Whether youre going to the park or staying at home, there is always an adventure awaiting in this four-passenger infant stroller wagon.
- PUSH AND PULL HANDLES – Our wagon is designed with two handles, a telescopic pull handle and an adjustable push handle for easy maneuvering in any scenario.The pull handles spring bounce design makes for better accessibility. The adjustable push handle can be customized to accommodate different heights and needs. When little ones are in the basket, the push handle makes it keep an eye on them while you’re on the move!
- USER-FRIENDLY – The WONDERFOLD X4 is not only spacious and comfortable, it’s also easy to use. With a one-step fold and unfold, it takes only a minute to get this folding stroller up and ready to go. Get moving with its removable canopy, one-step foot brake, and safety reflective strip
- HEAVY DUTY – With 6.5” front wheels that come equipped with suspension and bearings installed, and 10.5” rear wheels with one step foot brake, your infants will be safe and secure. The WonderFold X4 is made with high quality 600D polyester fabric and has a steel frame that can support 180 lbs. Plus, this wagon comes with a removable UV protected canopy for ultimate comfort in various weather conditions.
- MULTIPURPOSE AND LONG-LASTING – After your children have outgrown the stroller, it can be used as a utility wagon. All seats can be easily removed to transform the stroller wagon into the perfect carrier for sports equipment, camping gear, luggage, and so much mo
The WONDERFOLD quad stroller wagon features two sets of wheels. Its front wheels are 6.5-inch big and have suspension and bearings for easy maneuverability. The rear wheels are 10.5-inch which is where the brakes are located. It supports up to 160 lbs. weight and has a removable canopy for protecting your kiddos.
5. Angeles Infant Toddler SureStop Folding Commercial Bye-Bye Stroller
Children’s Factory has some of the best quad strollers for sale on the market today. The brand’s Bye-Bye Stroller is yet another fantastic choice for kids 6 months to 12 years old. It comes with 4 cozy padded seats that holds a weight limit of up to 40 pounds and accommodates kids up to 40-inches tall. Even better, the seats recline to 45-degrees so your kiddo can ride comfortably throughout.
This Angeles Infant Toddler stroller is very lightweight at 77 lbs. and features a sturdy tubular frame. We loved the all-terrain tires that maneuver effortlessly on any terrain and is one of the easiest quad strollers to fold in the list. It has two sets of removable canopies on top of each two seats that keep your little ones safe from direct UV rays and requires minimal assembly. Did we mention the 5-pioint harness restraint system on each seat? You can be sure that your kiddos are safe during the entire ride.
- TRANSPORT KIDS EASIER: Make transporting up to 4 children easier with the Bye-Bye Stroller. All-terrain tires and lightweight, sturdy tubular steel frame construction makes maneuvering easy on any surface. Recommended for ages 6 months and up.
- NO-ROLL TECHNOLOGY: Designed with utmost safety in mind, the 4-passenger stroller features no-roll technology with the SureStop comfort-grip brake system and locking foot pedal brake for extra safety. Stroller conforms to ASTM F833-15A safety standard.
- EASY TO FOLD: The lightweight stroller conveniently folds in three easy steps for space saving storage. It’s the perfect 4-person stroller to fold up and take on the go! Great for daycare, preschool and home settings.
- ON THE GO COMFORT: The comfortable, padded seats each hold kids up to 40 lbs. and 40” tall and recline to 45°. With removable canopies, ample storage and fade-resistant fabric that is water-repellent yet easy to clean, everyone will love this stroller.
- DIMENSIONS: The SureStop Commercial Bye-Bye Stroller measures 47”L by 33”W by 43”H, weighs 77 lbs. and comes with a 3-year warranty. Minimal assembly is required.
The quad stroller has been designed with your children’s safety in mind. It is equipped with no-roll tech with a SureStop comfort-grip brake system plus a locking foot pedal brake. As you ride, you can be sure the stroller will stop when you need it to.
If you are looking for more options, you can check the Zoe Tribe+ Quad Stroller which is among the best quads strollers on the market. It is, however, not available on Amazon. It has 4 panel expendable canopies, 165-degree recline, adjustable footrests on front seats. The quad stroller also downsizes to a double stroller easily. The weight limit per seat is 45 pounds and has a good design that fits most standard doorways.
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
- More info
Naomi Lambert is a mother of two and an elementary school teacher leading our product quality review here at Motherhood HQ. Naomi has a degree in Elementary Teaching from the University of Utah. She has also worked as a product tester for Consumer Reports. Naomi enjoys reading and getting immersed in new research, especially on topics related to parenting and pets. When she’s not reading or testing baby gear, Naomi enjoys hiking in the midwest and hanging out with her two dog pets. Naomi is originally from Salt Lake City, Utah.
Naomi work leading baby gear/product testing:
To test new gear before we review here at Motherhood HQ, Naomi goes through a multi-step process that includes reading up on the latest research, conducting her own hands-on testing, and evaluating the results. She also consults with experts in the field, such as pediatricians, to get their input. This comprehensive approach ensures that our reviews are accurate and helpful for our readers.
Testing involves using the gear with her own children, as well as observing other parents using the products. Ms. Lambert looks for safety concerns, ease of use, and whether the product actually lives up to its claims. She also takes into account the price of the product and whether it is a good value for what you get.
After testing a product, Naomi writes up her findings in a review. She includes both the positive and negative aspects of the product, as well as her own personal recommendations. Her reviews are honest and unbiased, and they can help you make informed decisions about which products are right for your family.
Aggregating Other real-user reviews from other moms:
A critical process in our reviews is incorporating feedback from other moms who have used the products we are testing. To get this information, we talk to parents in our networks and consult with product-specific experts.These experts must have published work in the field of early childhood development, have worked extensively with the product in question, or have significant experience in the manufacturing or design of the product.
We also read online reviews from other parents, but we take these with a grain of salt. We recognize that many online reviewers are not objective and that some may be biased because they were given the product for free or paid to write a review. For this reason, we only consider online reviews after they have been vetted by our team of experts.
If you are a parent who has used a product that we are interested in reviewing, we would love to hear from you! You can contact us at naomi.lam@motherhood