What’s the difference between the Bugaboo Fox 3 and the Bugaboo Fox 2? If you’re weighing different options for your next stroller purchase, it’s important to understand what sets these two models apart. Here, we break down all of the key differences so you can make an informed decision. Keep reading to learn more!
Let’s start with some intro first.
Bugaboo, a Dutch company released the latest version of its stroller model, the Bugaboo Fox 3 in Oct 2021 with new color designs and features.
- SEAMLESS MANEUVERABILITY - For a smoother, more comfortable ride for both parent and baby, the Fox 3 full-size stroller features durable all-terrain wheels and advanced suspension!
- INTUITIVE, ONE-PIECE FOLD - The Fox 3 stroller effortlessly collapses with improved folding buttons, into one piece and has a self-standing option, so it's easy to move and store
- CAR SEAT COMPATIBLE - Perfect for parents on the go, our infant to toddler stroller accommodates newborns and babies up to 48.5lbs! ADAPTER INCLUDED
- SOFT-TOUCH & BREEZY FABRICS -New large padded bassinet with a breezy panel for enhanced breathability and airflow. Large extendable sun canopy with breezy and peekaboo panel for a perfect balance of protection and reachability/visibility. Updated soft-touch fabrics for ultra-comfortable feel.
- QUALITY PARENTS TRUST - Every Bugaboo stroller undergoes 1,500 safety tests, so you'll rest assured knowing your child is in good hands. All strollers come with a 2 + 1 year warranty
Bugaboo Fox 3 vs Fox 2
- Fox3 introduced puncture-proof wheels with 4-wheel suspension for a smooth ride. These advanced wheel design and suspension were lacking in FOX 2 model
- FOX3 improved its safety features with sturdy chassis compared to the older FOX2. Both models have a 5-point harness but FOX3 has super-soft shoulder pads, secure straps and a 5-point buckle
- Fox3 has advanced more breathable 3D mesh mattress which enhances air ventilation in FOX3 which is improved from the older FOX2
- FOX3 has six new colors including; Black + Washed Black, Black + Forest Green, Black + Midnight, Graphite + Grey, Graphite + Dark Navy, and Graphite + Stormy Blue.
- The price is a little bit different. FOX2 Start starts at $499 while FOX3 has a starting price of $649
- Fox3 is more ergonomic and lighter than the older model, FOX2. The weight difference between them is 7lbs
The Bugaboo Fox3 is a great choice for parents who need a stroller that can expand to accommodate heavier toddlers and one with a noticeable upgrade in design, suspension, and mattress.
- If you’re looking for the latest features in a Bugaboo stroller, you should go with Fox3
- On the other hand, if you’re looking for an affordable stroller that will get your child from place to place just fine, you may want to look at another model, FOX2
Bugaboo Fox vs Fox 2
- Fox 2 redesigned pushchair for easier use
- Fox 2 also has an ergonomic seat recliner lever that wasn’t available in the older FOX
- FOX2 has a fast-folding button mechanism which saves time compared with the FOX model which took longer to fold
- FOX2 has extra storage created within the bassinet with 2 side pockets – features that were lacking in the older FOX model
I am Ashley Davis, a mom of three kids and the editor here at Motherhood HQ (formerly 10BabyGear). I have been a parent since 2011 and have been doing full-time consulting as a baby sleep expert since 2019. When I am not researching or testing the next baby gear hitting the market, you’ll find me teaching my toddlers a trick or two – especially over the last few months with the lockdown. I hope you’ll find my guides and reviews helpful as you make your next purchase decision. If you have any questions, you can reach me at email@example.com.