About Graco Brand
Graco was originally a manufacturer of car parts based in the US, but in the 50’s they started manufacturing juvenile products. They were the first to make an automatic swing for children, the Swyngomatic, in 1955 and then in 1987 came up with the first playpen, famously known as Pack’N’Play.
Today, Graco has a huge collection of children’s products, including car seats, strollers, play yards, baby swings, and high chairs, and boasts a worldwide market.
About Graco Ready2grow
Graco Ready2Grow LX is an innovative tandem stroller with an updated look and upgraded features. (The frame has a more diagonal design, easier fold mechanism, and softer fabrics). You can read more about it on Graco’s website here.
The stroller comes with two stroller seats that can accept two Graco infant car seats, making for a great option for twins or siblings close in age. The back seat can be removed to convert to a bench seat or a standing platform for the bigger child to ride along. The front seat has multiple recline options for your baby’s comfort.
The rear seat allows close interactions with your baby, while the lower seat allows easy in and out for your toddler.
Dimensions and Weight Limit
Size unfolded: 25.63 x 48 x 47.38 inches
Folded: 42.75 x 25.62 x 14.5 inches
Weight: 26 pounds
Weight limit: up to 50 pounds in the front seat, up to 40 pounds in the rear seat
- Product Width:25.6 in
- Product Height:47.4 in
- Product Weight:32 lb
12 riding positions
Graco Ready2grow LX 12 riding options are one of its top-selling features. Choose to use the two stroller seats, two infant seats, front and standing platform, bench seat and standing platform, infant car seat and one stroller seat, bench seat and the rear seat, and more.
With the 12 riding combinations, the Graco Ready2Grow LX stroller provides many options that work with twins, kids of different ages, and parents who love the versatility.
Lockable swivel front wheels
The swiveling front wheels enable the stroller to roll smoothly and maneuver easily, while the built-in suspension provides comfortable riding on bumpy surfaces.
The Graco Ready2Grow LX has an impressive one-step parking brake system where the pedals and the brakes are linked, so you just have to step down once to engage both brakes. Flip the pedal back, and you are ready to move.
The stroller comes with a 5 point harness for both seats. When the seats are removed to access the bench seat or standing platform, the 5 point harness converts into a 3 point harness, keeping both kids secured during rides when seated or standing. Plus, the harness straps have padded covers for comfort.
- One-handed fold- the stroller easily folds down on one hand, and an automatic lock secures the fold for easier transportation. Plus, it stands on its own too.
- Storage basket- Graco Ready2Grow has impressive storage space to keep all the essential stuff you and your kids need on your outing.
- Child and parent tray- the stroller provides you with a removable child tray with cup holders to keep the bottles within easy reach for your toddler. Additionally, there is also a parent tray on the rear for your water, smartphone keys, and the likes.
Graco Ready2Grow comes with two generously sized canopies to provide sufficient sun protection for both kids.
Easy to clean
Seat cushions for the Graco Ready2Grow are easily removable and machine washable. The stroller frame can be wiped down with warm soapy water.
- Highly versatile with 12 different riding configurations
- Added body support keeps your baby comfortable
- One-handed fold and automatic lock system for easy storage and transportation
- Plenty of storage space and removable trays with cup holders
- Large removable canopies with visor for sufficient protection
- Easy to clean
- Too long even when folded, so it takes a lot of trunk space
- No side by the side seating arrangement
How to Install And Manual/Instructions
Graco Ready2Grow LX is super easy to assemble. Most reviewers remark it took them under 15 minutes to set it up. If you want to familiarize yourself before purchasing, the manual is available online for download on this link.
Graco Ready2grow Lx Double Stroller Positions
The Graco Ready2Grow LX stroller offers up to 12 riding positions for two kids from infancy to youth, making it easy to get about with your family. With a front seat, a bench seat, a rear seat, and a standing platform, there are many seating options to keep your children safe, comfortable, and within reach while on the move.
Read a comparison of Graco Duoglider and Ready2grow here
How to Fold
Folding is straightforward and quick. Here is how to:
- First, you will need to remove the car seat if you have it installed
- Fold both umbrellas down to the front
- Push the front seat forward as well
- Push in the slide button on the handlebar and twist the handle while pushing forward
- The stroller will collapse on itself
Which Car Seats Are Compatible With Graco Ready2grow Lx Double Stroller
This stroller connects only with Graco SnugRide Click Connect infant car seats.
What Is The Difference Between Graco Ready2grow and Ready2grow Lx?
Both standard and LX versions are very similar, the only difference being that the LX version has headrests and soft harness covers, and visors on the canopies.
Is Graco Ready2grow Lx Double Stroller Compatible with Chicco Keyfit?
No, Chicco Keyfit has very different dimensions so it can fit.
Read the reviews of our 5 top Graco double strollers
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
- More info
Hi there! I am Ashley Davis, a mom of three kids and the editor here at Motherhoodhq.com. I have been a parent since 2011 and have been doing full-time consulting as a baby sleep expert since 2019. When I am not researching or testing the next baby gear hitting the market, you’ll find me teaching my toddlers a trick or two – especially over the last few months with the lockdown. I hope you’ll find my guides and reviews helpful as you make your next purchase decision. If you have any questions, you can reach me at email@example.com.