Halo Bassinest vs Baby Snoo:
|Halo Bassinest||Baby Snoo|
|1. It has a soothing center, on the Premiere and Luxe series, to lull the baby to sleep through tunes and vibrations as well as a night bulb.||1. It offers constant womb-like sway movements with a patented vibration system as well as soothing white noise.|
|2. For safety, mesh walls keep the baby visible and in an aerated environment||2. For safety, this bassinet has a swaddle that ensures the baby remains asleep on its back, avoiding rolling over.|
|3. Features a unique 360 rotating swivel that brings the baby close to the mother||3. Uniquely, it may be considered as a ‘smart crib’ as it comes with an app that allows a caregiver to monitor the baby’s sleep remotely.|
|Check Price||Check Price|
Halo Bassinest vs Baby Bjorn Cradle:
Both Halo Bassinest and Baby Bjorn Cradle have rocking movements to lull the baby to sleep and are among the most expensive bassinets with several features. Halo Bassinest can hold a baby with a higher weight compared to Baby Bjorn Cradle.
The table below has more differences between Halo Bassinest and Baby Bjorn Cradle:
|Halo Bassinest||Baby Bjorn Cradle|
|1. It has a soothing center, on the premiere and Luxe series, to lull the baby to sleep through tunes and vibrations as well as a night bulb.||1. Has a soothing rocking movement to lull the baby to sleep.|
|2. Fairly heavy to move around especially at the lower base area.||2. Relatively lightweight and can easily be moved around the house.|
|3. Sturdy; has an extensive 4-part base||3. Study too; has beechwood legs and a firm stand|
|4. 100% polyester mesh walls||4. 100% polyester walls|
|5. Features an adjustable height from 24” to 34”||5. Has a nonadjustable low height|
|6. Holds up to 20 lbs||6. Holds up to 18 lbs|
|Check Price||Check Price|
Halo Bassinet vs Fisher-Price Soothing Motion:
|Halo Bassinest||Fisher-Price Soothing Motion|
|Features a unique 360 rotating swivel that brings the baby close to the mother||Features a unique lockable comfy soothing sway initiated by the baby when it moves, or the parent.|
|It has a soothing center, on the premiere and Luxe series, to lull the baby to sleep through tunes and vibrations as well as a night bulb.||Has an overhead mobile to capture the baby’s cognitive attention; dual lighting options as well as soothing sounds.|
|Fairly heavy to move around especially at the lower base area.||Relatively lightweight and can easily be moved around the house.|
|Has a pocket placed on the side of the bassinet; it is easily reachable.||It has a huge storage space below the bassinet.|
|100% polyester adjustable mesh walls; allows aeration and visibility to allow the babies monitoring at a distance.||Features mesh walls too for improved aeration and visibility.|
|Rated 4.7/5||Rated 4.6/5 by over 2100 parents|
|Check Price||Check Price|
Halo Bassinet vs Pack N Play:
|Halo Bassinest||Pack N Play|
|It is primarily designed to serve for a while; preferably up to 6-7 months/ 20 lbs or when the baby can roll over on its own, start to pull down or attempt to stand on its knees||It is designed to serve in the long term as it can serve as a play yard too. The bassinet holds up to 15 lbs.|
|Fairly heavy to move around especially at the lower base area.||2. Compact, lightweight, and fitted with wheels thus can easily be moved around the house; it is also travel-friendly|
|It has a soothing center, on the Premiere and Luxe series, to lull the baby to sleep through tunes and vibrations as well as a night bulb.||3. Has hanging toys to visually amuse the baby|
Halo Bassinest vs Baby Delight:
|Halo Bassinest||Baby Delight|
|Features a unique 360 rotating swivel that brings the baby close to the mother||Features a bassinet wall side-side that can be unhooked and unzipped to easily access the baby.|
|100% polyester adjustable mesh walls; allows aeration and visibility to allow the babies monitoring at a distance.||It has mesh walls that boost air circulation and also allow visibility in the bassinet from a distance|
|Night-time lights, soothing music with 2 levels vibration, 3 lullabies, 3 nature sounds with 30-minute auto shut-off, additionally, there is a reminder to put the baby back to bed; all only on the premier and luxe series||It can gently sway side to side aiding the baby to sleep fast|
|Compact but not easy to move around. It also has storage pockets for a few baby supplies.||Compact and slightly lighter at 21.1 lbs and easily portable around the house.|
|Check Price||Check Price|
Halo Bassinet vs Graco Dreamglider:
I am Ashley Davis, a mom of three kids and the editor here at MotherhoodHQ (formerly 10BabyGear). I have been a parent since 2011 and have been doing full-time consulting as a baby sleep expert since 2019. When I am not researching or testing the next baby gear hitting the market, you’ll find me teaching my toddlers a trick or two – especially over the last few months with the lockdown. I hope you’ll find my guides and reviews helpful as you make your next purchase decision. If you have any questions, you can reach me at email@example.com.
SNOO Smart Sleeper Baby Bassinet - Bedside Crib with Automatic Rocking Motions and Soothing White Noise - Ideal for Newborn Babies to 6 Months - Natural Sleep Training
- Added Sleep: SNOO Sleeper boosts sleep 1-2+ hours per night, so parents get more sleep than with other baby cribs or smart furniture. Our moving sleeper bassinet soothes babies with the constant rumbly sound and gentle rocking motion they loved in the womb.
- Automatically Responds To Cries: SNOO detects fussing and the self-rocking bassinet responds with gradually stronger white noise + motion to calm crying. Your own essential personal helper, 24/7!
- Prevents Risky Rolling: The only bassinet, sleeper, or bed that keeps your baby safely on the back, the #1 safe sleep guideline recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP). Comes with 3 hip-safe sleep sack swaddles.
- Easy To Customize: Our smart app logs sleep and naps, and lets you adjust bassinet’s motion, sound, and cry sensitivity. Includes preemie mode and weaning option for the best transition to the crib.
- 30-Day, No Risk Trial: If you’re not 100% satisfied, return your SNOO within 30 days of receipt and we'll give you a full refund and pay for return shipping, too!
HALO BassiNest Swivel Sleeper, Bedside Bassinet, Soothing Center, Vibration and Sound, Premiere Series, Herringbone
$231.99 in stock
- From your trusted brand leader in safe sleep, our award-winning HALO BassiNest is beloved by parents and nurses for its safety, comfort, and convenience. Our best-selling HALO BassiNest is the only bassinet with a 360º swivel to keep your newborn close allowing for essential bonding.
- Designed with mothers in mind, the patented lowering bedside wall makes it easier to care for baby from bed, especially for breastfeeding and C-section moms.
- Soothing sounds and gentle vibrations create a peaceful environment for your little one to rest safely and comfortably at your side. Includes amber nightlight, amber floorlight, two levels of vibration, and four soothing sounds: heartbeat, white noise, babbling brook, and rainforest (all with auto-shutoff)
- Two convenient storage pockets keeps baby’s necessities within reach. Now, your little one can rest safely and comfortably at your side. Also includes a waterproof mattress and one machine-washable fitted sheet.
- Sturdy four-point base provides maximum stability and easily adjusts for bed heights from 22" - 34". Base legs tuck under bed and require only 32" clearance from the wall, making it ideal for small spaces.
BABYBJORN Cradle - White, 31x23x26 Inch (Pack of 1)
- Lulls your baby to sleep with relaxing, gentle rocking movement
- JPMA Certified Product with low height and transparent mesh fabrics allowing for secure supervision of your baby
- Easy to move around the house so you can always have your child close to you day and night
- Soft, breathable and airy sides and simple design with no bars or loose parts to trap tiny hands or feet
- From newborn (8 lbs) to approximately six months (17 lbs);Legs: wood and steel
Fisher-Price Soothing Motions Bassinet, Windmill
- Calming sway motion generated by you or baby!
- Dual-mode lighting! Choose from soothing projection and night light (Light projection unit is removable & can be used as a tabletop soother.)
- Flat sleeping surface with deluxe overhead mobile
- 30 minutes of calming vibrations, music and sounds
- Optional lock-out to minimize swaying motion
Baby Delight Beside Me Dreamer Bassinet & Bedside Sleeper, Charcoal Tweed
$167.99 in stock
- DIMENSIONS: 37" long x 22.5" wide x 31" tall
- SAFE and COMFORTABLE - Sleep soundly knowing that your baby is safer and comfortable. Your little one will rest on a comfy, yet firm mattress covered in a soft sheet that is machine washable.
- MOBILE- Lightweight enough to move from room to room, the Beside Me Dreamer can be used as a bedside bassinet/co-sleeper in beside your bed, or as a bassinet out in the living room. Convenience is key!
- ADJUSTABLE- 6 position height adjustment allow the sleeper to accommodate to most beds.
- ACCESS- Easily lean over to nurse, comfort or just check on your baby during the night
Graco DuoGlider, Rascal
- Swing seat doubles as a rocker giving you flexibility to provide your baby a safe, soothing spot to play
- Easy one-hand recline lever allows you to lower the seat into a rocker without having to move your baby
- Soothes with the same gentle motion you use when cuddling and comforting baby in your nursery glider
- Vibration with two gentle speed settings keeps baby relaxed. 3-point harness with cover keeps your child secure
- Option to plug in or use batteries for convenience
Last update on 2022-01-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API