The Grow and Go 3-in-1 Car Seat with side-impact protection provides extended rear-facing, forward-facing, and booster modes. The 5-point harness system offers a secure fit for children from 22 to 65 pounds and the 4 harness heights accommodate growing toddlers. The seat features an easy-to-adjust headrest and harness system, plus a removable body pillow that provides additional support while your child is rear or forward-facing. In addition, the Grow and Go include a removable cupholder that can be attached to either side of the car seat!
QuickFit Harness: You can quickly change both the harness and headrest with the QuickFit Harness. It takes up less room in the back seat and provides up to 7 inches more space in the front for increased comfort.
It is machine washable and the dryer safe seat pad features snaps that make it simple to take off of the seat.
Video Review of Safety 1st Grow and Go 3-in-1
Below is a video review of one of our best convertible car seats in 2022.
Safety 1st Grow and Go Vs Graco Extend2Fit
Safety 1st Grow and Go has a higher weight limit of 65 lbs compared to Graco Extend2Fit which has a max weight limit recommendation of 50 lbs. Graco Extend2Fit has a poorly designed cupholder that does not fit most cups or water bottles while Safety 1st Grow has a well-designed rounded cupholder.
Extend2fit offers 4-position adjustable extension panels to provide extra legroom. Ultimately, it comes down to what is most important to you!
The table below shows Safety 1st grow and go 3-in-1 vs Graco Extend2fit convertible car seat:
|Safety 1st Grow||Graco Extend2fit|
|No products found.|
|4-position extension panel adjusts to provide 5″ additional legroom||Adjust the height of the headrest and harness in one easy step with the QuickFit Harness|
|10 color options||8 color variety options|
|No InRight LATCH installation system||InRight LATCH installation system|
|3 recline positions||6 recline positions|
|No visual indicator||Has a visual indicator|
|4-position extension panel adjusts||Has an excellent harness system, Simply Safe Adjust Harness System. No manual work is required. It has 10 harness positions|
|Has two cup holders||Has two cup holders|
|Check Price||Check Price|
Graco Extend2fit convertible car seat grows with your child, from a rear-facing harness (4-50lbs) to a forward-facing harness (22-65 pounds). The Extend2Fit 4-position adjustable extension panel provides up to 5″ additional legroom, allowing your child to safely ride rear-facing longer.
Safety 1st Grow Color Options
- Night Horizon (gray)
- Harvest Moon (black and dark gray)
- Boulevard (black and medium gray)
- Carbon Ink (black and light gray)
- Port Royal (black, dark gray, and blue)
- Blue Coral (black and blue)
- Aqua Pop (black, gray, and light blue)
- Sea Green (gray with some light blue parts)
- Everest Pink (black, gray, and pink)
- Lindy (gray with pink lines)
Graco Extend2fit Color Options
– Ion (black and dark gray)
– Binx (black with white lines)
– Gotham (black and medium gray with white lines)
– Davis (dark gray)
– Hayden (medium gray)
– Spire (light gray and some light blue parts)
– Solar (black with red lines)
– Kenzie (black with pink lines)
Safety 1st Grow and Go Vs Ever-Fit 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat
|Safety 1st Grow and Go||Safety 1st Ever-Fit 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat|
| Rear-facing 5-40 pounds, |
Forward-facing 22-65 pounds, and Belt-positioning booster 40-100 pounds
| Rear-facing 5-40 pounds|
Forward-facing 22-40 pounds
Belt-positioning booster 40-100 pounds
|Ranked number 2 in convertible car seats in Amazon||Ranked number 1057 in convertible car seats|
|18.66 pounds||18.9 pounds|
|Has side impact protection which helps keep your child safe||Has side impact protection which helps keep your child safe|
|Check Price||Check price|
Safety first vs Graco
When it comes to safety, both brands are highly trusted and recommended. However, Graco is known for their extend2fit car seats which tend to be a bit more versatile than Safety 1st’s models. If you are looking for something that will last your child for a long time, the Graco brand might be the better option. However, Safety 1st is known for its affordability, and its car seats are often easier to use. So, it really depends on your specific needs!
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
- More info
Hi there! I am Ashley Davis, a mom of three kids and the editor here at Motherhoodhq.com. I have been a parent since 2011 and have been doing full-time consulting as a baby sleep expert since 2019. When I am not researching or testing the next baby gear hitting the market, you’ll find me teaching my toddlers a trick or two – especially over the last few months with the lockdown. I hope you’ll find my guides and reviews helpful as you make your next purchase decision. If you have any questions, you can reach me at email@example.com.
Safety 1st Grow and Go All-in-One Car Seat, Harvest Moon
- Built to grow: The 3 in 1 car seat built to grow for extended use through 3 stages: Rear facing 5 to 40 pounds, forward facing 22 to 65 pounds, and belt positioning booster 40 to 100 pounds
- Side impact protection: The grow and go’s side impact protection helps keep your child safe
- Easy in, easy out: Harness holders keep the harness in an open position so it is easy to get your child in and out of the seat. Rear facing height is 19 to 40 inches. Forward facing height is 29 to 52 inches
- Quickfit harness: With the quickfit harness you can easily adjust both the harness and headrest in one simple step
- Wash and dry: Machine washable and dryer safe seat pad features snaps that make it simple to take off of the seat; No fuss for truly easy cleaning
Last update on 2022-12-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API