Smartwatch baby monitors are not yet popular in 2022 and you can’t blame several parents who opt for traditional baby monitors. However, if you are tech-savvy as I am, you can’t look away from the smartwatch baby monitor below. Smartwatch baby monitors come with a Smartwatch that you wear on your wrist and you can watch your baby on the watch’s 1.54-inch screen.
This smartwatch baby monitor is designed and sold by SereneLife and as of this publication, it has been rated 4.6/5 which is incredibly high. It has been available on sale on Amazon since February 9, 2019. It is also considerably well price and among the few baby monitors under $150 that we’ve reviewed.
Feature of Smartwatch baby monitor:
- You view the video of your baby on a 1.54-inch screen
- The camera of your smartwatch baby monitor comes with automatic infrared night vision
- It has a 2-way audio feature that allows you to talk to your baby using the smartwatch as the microphone.
- It has lullabies that you can play to your baby
- The camera has an inbuilt temperature sensor.
- You can tilt the camera up to 65 degrees
- You get alerts on the smartwatch
Hi there! I am Kate, a mother of two and a child mobility expert here at Motherhood HQ. I am very passionate about creating awareness and educating parents about strollers and car seat safety. I write a lot about car seats and pay close attention to the safety ratings of different brands from NHTSA and CR. I also write about the changing car seat safety laws in different states and occasionally work as a consultant to parents looking to get some help when deciding on the best car seat, travel system, and stroller to pick. I also blog in different blogs and have been recognized as a baby mobility expert. If you have any questions, you can reach me using; email@example.com.